Sunday, January 2, 2011

Welcome to my recipe blog!

I've been kicking around the idea of starting a recipe blog the past couple years, and decided 2011 was the year to get going.  I enjoy cooking, but love eating even more which is why I'm constantly on the lookout for new recipes.  Given my business as a Tastefully Simple consultant, I have the best excuse too!  Part of my job is sharing recipe ideas with my clients. You will see that I have a great affection for our products, so I do incorporate them into many of the recipes I find.

Those of you who know me well are aware of the busy (often times crazy) family calendar we keep.  This requires a bit of planning when it comes to meal times.  It also means using the slow cooker and make-ahead casseroles a great deal!  So...if you're looking for easy-to-prepare meals, you've come to the right spot!  You might occasionally see a 'gourmet meal', but those will be rare treat.  I'm more about providing my family with healthy meals that allow us to sit down at the table together (even if it is for a brief moment before the next activity begins).

I hope you enjoy my upcoming posts for the year ahead!  Feel free to share my blog with your friends and family!  And...of course if you need any Tastefully Simple products - you know who to contact :) .

No comments:

Post a Comment