Friday, January 21, 2011

Sassy Baked Chicken

Made a set of 10 freezer meals published by Tastefully Simple last weekend, so I'll be posting these over the next couple weeks with my reviews.  To get a the meal listing/instructions, go to www.tsrecipes.com and click on the Jan. 13th, 2011 post then the link for 10 freezer meals.  Got a thumbs up from the entire crew on this one - I think next time I will cut the chicken into strips!

1 Tbsp Tastefully Simple Onion Onion
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
2 Tbsp Italian Garlic Bread Seasoning
2-3 cups instant potato flakes (recipe calls for 3, but I thought 2 was plenty)
6 chicken breasts (I used 3 large ones and pounded them flat, then cut into serving size portions)
3/4 cup Tastefully Simple Vidalia Onion Dressing

Place Vidalia Onion Dressing in one bowl, and mix dry ingredients in another.  Dip the chicken into the dressing, then the dry/potato flakes mixture.  Place on foil lined dish or baking stone and bake at 350 for 35-40 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment