Thursday, June 2, 2011

Shrimp Tacos!


Here's a recipe I actually came up with myself.  My husband and I both enjoyed it very much!  Kids weren't as willing to try it...so they just ate the shrimp and tortilla shells separately :) Good light summer meal.

Shrimp Taco's

Ingredients
Tbsp. Tastefully Simple Roasted Garlic Infused Oil
Tastefully Simple Garlic Pepper Seasoning
Medium shrimp (I skewered them to cook on grill)
1/4 cup Tastefully Simple Vidalia Onion Dressing
1/2 bag pre-shredded coleslaw mix
2-3 avacado's
3 Tbsp water
1 pkg Tastefully Simple Giddyup Guacamole Mix
flour tortillas

Directions
Brush Roasted Garlic Infused Oil on shrimp and sprinkle with Garlic Pepper Seasoning.  Either skewer shrimp and cook on grill or cook in skillet.  Prepare Giddyup Guacamole Mix according to package instructions.  Combine Vidalia Onion Dressing with coleslaw mix.  Assemble taco's by spreading guacamole on tortilla, then coleslaw mix, top with shrimp and enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl I make these with the Hoppin jalapeno dip. Yumm Yumm!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Angela - Thanks for the suggestion! Will have to try that alternative next time.

    ReplyDelete