Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Balsamic & Basil Roasted Potatoes

My Mom treated me to a trip to the Farmer's Market last weekend.  Some of our purchases resulted in this tasty dish.  I LOVE orange peppers, but they are generally so expensive in the grocery stores.  I took advantage of the better deals at the market to make one of my favorite side dishes!

Pictured on the left - fresh focaccia from South Union Bakery (YUM) with some Balsamic & Basil Dipping Oil and Parmesan cheese.  On right - Balsamic & Basil Roasted Potatoes recipe listed below.  Works great in a grill basket if you have one. (This one I got from Pampered Chef.) Also works well to place on a baking sheet and roast in oven.

Balsamic & Basil Roasted Potatoes

Ingredients
8 - 10 diced red potatoes
1 diced yellow bell pepper
1 diced yellow bell pepper
2 diced medium onions
1/2 cup Balsamic & Basil Dipping Oil
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese

Directions
Combine first 4 ingredients; drizzle with Balsamic & Basil Dipping Oil. Toss. Place in large baking pan. Bake at 375° for 45 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Sprinkle with cheese before serving. Makes 8-10 servings.

No comments:

Post a Comment