Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Tastefully Simple Tonight Freezer Meals get thumbs up!!

I was up at Tastefully Simple Headquarters last week for a special retreat.  I decided to prepare some Freezer meals before I left to help out the hubby (and ensure cereal was not the main dish every night :).  I used our Tastefully Simple Tonight Collection which comes with a grocery list, recipes and freezer labels.  All of the meals have been DELICIOUS!



Below are the recipes included with this collection:

The family ate the Ham, Swiss & Aritichoke Fritatta as well as the Parmesan Peppercorn mac-n-cheese while I was gone and passed along RAVE reviews!

We ate the Rustic Herb Pork Tenderloin for dinner last night - very moist and great flavor.  I modified the cooking instructions by placing it in a slow cooker on low for 6-7 hours.

TIPS:  
The Parmesan Peppercorn Mac & Cheese makes a TON!  I will 1/2 it next time and divide into two 8x8 servings.  I think this recipe would be fabulous with some cooked chicken added too.

I split the Family Friendly Chili in 1/2 and we used to make chili-dogs, since the temperatures are still relatively warm right now.

If you're thinking...my family is used to ground beef not ground turkey - give it a try!  Mine didn't even notice.

Wondering about cost?  I spent just under $100 to buy all the groceries and the TS Tonight Collection is $57.99.  Breaking that down it was between $10-15 per meal or $2-3 per serving!  (And I was in a rush getting groceries, so didn't shop for sales.)

MUCH healthier and CHEAPER than fast food for these 10 tasty meals!!  Contact me to order your own Tastefully Simple Tonight collection or order online from my website;  www.tastefullysimple.com/web/kkeninger

Trust me...having freezer meals prepped and ready can alleviate so much stress and minimize those impulse convenience food purchases!


No comments:

Post a Comment